Monday 30 July 2012

Update Time!


Over the past few weeks I've been behind the scenes fixing bugs and making everything on this site run a bit smoother. I've created a new scoring system which I have enforced on every review on the site. I have also made sure that each post's thumbnails are correct and that there aren't more than one "Read More" button on each post.

One of the most annoying problems that this site has encountered have been the buttons at the top of the right-hand sidebar not working. (These are the "Popular", "Tags" and "Blog Archives" buttons. I'm happy to announce that these are now fixed, so if you want to see a certain type of post or go back to a particular week or year - you can.

These things seem like small changes - and I guess they are kind of. But they will still make things look and work a lot better around the site.

You may also notice the slightly updated logo. I changed the colour scheme so that it would match the menu bar and added the 5-Star sign that has been used as our Favicon since near the beginning of this site.

I hope you like these little changes, if you don't feel free to comment and let me know! If you want any other changes made, I'm always open to suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.