Saturday 25 October 2014

Update: Is This Site Still Active?

Hello everyone, it's me David - the founder and sole writer of The Entertainment Network. I wanted to write this post so that the few people who follow this site will know exactly what's going on, particularly why it's been a while since it was last updated. Recently I was accepted onto the writing team of the fast-growing site Comic Bastards. I'm enjoying writing stuff for them, but it makes my already limited time, even more limited. Unfortunately, I don't have time to write for two sites - I barely have time to write for one - and so until such times as I leave the Comic Bastards team, updates on this site are going to be minimal.

It makes me sad because I love this site a lot, and I'm very proud of how far it's come. You may be reading this and thinking, "Does he know he only has 34 likes on Facebook and most of those are his friends who don't actually read the stuff he posts?" Yes I do. But still, cosmetically the site has come a long way (it now looks super snazzy), and while I still don't have a huge audience, the number of people reading the site has grown a lot in the last few years and considering I've never advertised this site anywhere I think that's quite cool.

Anyway, I'm going to try and update this site whenever I can but sadly I probably won't be writing for it as much as I should be. In the meantime, follow me on Comic Bastards. Click here to see all the posts I've written for that website.

In the meantime, stay frosty everyone.

David Craig
Twitter: @_david_craig

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.