Thursday 20 August 2015

TEN to Publish First Book

We'd like to take this moment to apologise to any followers for the lack of updates to our site recently, but rest assured it's for good reason. I'm David Craig writer for The Entertainment Network, and I'm excited to announce that we intend to publish our first book before the end of the year. It's hard to give concrete details, because as my Politics teacher once told me there are no certainties in life, but if all goes to plan our first book will be published no later than this October.

10,000 words in, and still nowhere near close to finishing. All I can say is that the book is (unsurprisingly) about films. For further details keep your eyes peeled on TEN's Facebook page and Twitter account as more announcements are on the way.

-- David Craig
Founder of The Entertainment Network

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.